With my past history as a general, vascular and renal transplant surgeon I understand the importance of patient safety. That’s why we emphasize that we are a doctor’s office.
We offer aesthetic services, but we are practicing medicine and must hold ourselves to these high standards for our patients, staff and for myself.
Please watch the above video or read the below information for COVID safety responsibilities.
Thank you for your trust.
- Visitors must be fever and cold/flu symptom free a minimum of 14 days prior to entering the office.
- You will be asked to sign verification that you are symptom free with no known COVID19 exposure.
- A no touch forehead temperature read must be below 100-degree F.
- Our staff will be screened daily by these same criteria in order to stay and safely take care of you.
- Patients who are or have been diagnosed as COVID19 positive may not be scheduled until we have more guidance from the CDC,
- For our patients we will maintain the 6 feet social distancing rule from other patients throughout the office.
- There may be no more than 2 patients in the waiting room at one time at 6 ft. apart.
- Only the patient may attend, no family or friends may accompany scheduled patients to their appointments.
- No children are allowed in the office_
- We will ask you to call when you have arrived at the office and to remain in your car or outside with safe social distancing.
- We will call or text you when you are able to enter the office in order to maintain safe social distancing.
- Office employees are required to wear masks.
- Patients should thoroughly clean their faces and hands prior to coming to the office with rubbing alcohol and not wear makeup.
- Patients should use their own bathrooms (when possible) before coming into the office to reduce our bathroom exposure.
- Patients must bring their own protective wear masks to preserve the health system limited supply.
- A patient may be denied access if they do not bring their own face covering. There is a national shortage of medical protective supplies.
- We will continue FaceTime. Skype or Zoom consultations